What’s included in the Guide
> Weekly reading plan
> Story-related learning topics to explore
> Meaningful discussion questions
> Hands-on activities & projects
> Related reading ideas
> Story Celebration Plan for book club parties!
Follow this 4-week guide to engage deeply with The Hundred Dresses and the valuable lessons it teaches about compassion!
Be sure to follow along on Instagram and email as we highlight books and guide elements each month. (Share your own examples on social media by using #BCTB and #BCTBcompassion when you post.)
How the Guide Works
The Hundred Dresses Book Guide is a month long literature-based learning guide that walks you through the story with these weekly sections:
- Read & Explore
- Weekly chapters to read
- Story-related learning topics (history, geography, nature, etc.)
- Expand & Discuss
- Related reading ideas (poems and picture books)
- Hands-on activities & project ideas
- Meaningful discussion questions & prompts
- Story Celebration Plan
- Book party ideas for the final week
- Step-by-step Story Celebration plan
How we choose books for this series
Each book highlighted in the Building Character Through Books series has been thoughtfully chosen based on the following requirements:
- Does the story compel readers to connect with characters and their struggles?
- Does the storytelling allow for meaningful discussions?
- Does the story inspire readers to desire stronger character?
**Because this is a digital product we suggest you download the guide to a computer. Once downloaded, it can be shared to your mobile device.
Paypal Notice: When you receive your PayPal receipt it may show you sent a payment to The Seasoned Homemaker which is our parent company. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as “PAYPAL *LESLIERUTLA” with the payment being sent to [email protected]