Summer Reading Bucket List
Keep your kids busy reading all summer long with our FREE simplified Summer Reading Bucket List
+ Connect with your kids
+ Avoid extra screen time
+ Encourage kids to try new books
+ Avoid summer brain drain
PLEASE NOTE: This is a free PDF digital product. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital download in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped and the customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. When you download this freebie you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time..
Did you know that you can use any great story to take children on engaging, purposeful learning adventures? All you need is a little navigation.
Think of these ideas as a compass for your journey rather than turn-by-turn directions. You make the learning adventures what you want them to be and create something that works for your family.
We hope these ideas inspire you to find a great book to read with your kids, engage deeply in the story, and help them create strong connections to knowledge.
Search the Learning Through Literature Book Finder to find great books.
Please download your product and save it to a computer. Your download will expire in 15 days.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial on our other site.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Most mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”