What’s included in the Sarah, Plain and Tall – Book Guide
⭐️ Learning Ideas: Explore geography, history, culture, and add depth and understanding to the story.
💁🏻♀️ Meaningful Discussion: Connect with your kids as you discuss thought-provoking questions.
🎨 Hands-on Activities & Projects: Add a memory peg with fun, story-related activities and projects.
📚 Related Reading Ideas: Delight even more in the story with related books and poems.
⭐️ Week-to-Week Plan: Enjoy peace of mind with an open-and-go format that walks you step-by-step through the guide.
🎉 Story Celebration Plan: Wrap up the story with a fun, interactive party.
Follow this 4-week guide to engage deeply with All-of-a-Kind Family and the valuable lessons it teaches about contentment!
Be sure to follow along on Instagram and email as we highlight books and guide elements each month. (Share your own examples on social media by using #BCTB and #BCTBcontentment when you post.)
How the Guide Works
The Sarah, Plain and Tall Book Guide is a month long literature-based learning guide that walks you through the story with these weekly sections:
- Read & Explore
- Weekly chapters to read
- Story-related learning topics (history, geography, nature, etc.)
- Expand & Discuss
- Related reading ideas (poems and picture books)
- Hands-on activities & project ideas
- Meaningful discussion questions & prompts
- Story Celebration Plan
- Book party ideas for the final week
- Step-by-step Story Celebration plan
How we choose books for this series
Each book highlighted in the Building Character Through Books series has been thoughtfully chosen based on the following requirements:
- Does the story compel readers to connect with characters and their struggles?
- Does the storytelling allow for meaningful discussions?
- Does the story inspire readers to desire stronger character?
**Because this is a digital product we suggest you download the guide to a computer. Once downloaded, it can be shared to your mobile device.
Paypal Notice: When you receive your PayPal receipt it may show you sent a payment to The Seasoned Homemaker which is our parent company. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as “PAYPAL *LESLIERUTLA” with the payment being sent to [email protected]