Poetry for Kids Summer Guide
Inside: Poetry for Kids Summer Guide
Help your family delight in poetry this summer with simple, fun lessons and activities.
Lessons & Projects include:
+ Fun Poems to Read Together
+ Poetry Elements to Explore
+ Creative Writing Ideas
What others are saying about the guide:
These are seriously the best poetry resources I’ve come across in all my years of homeschooling. Thank you again. – Pam R.”
Note: Because this is an electronic item, the guide is non-returnable. Be sure to read our Description below for more information about this guide.
We love sharing great poetry with children! The 24-page Poetry for Kids Summer Guide is a simply way to engage kids with poetry in enjoyable, interactive ways over the summer months.
- Tips to Enjoy Poetry
- How-To Use the Guide
- Summer Poems
- Narrative Poems
- Poetic Devices (personification, simile, alliteration, onomatopoeia)
- Search-and-Find Activity
- Poetry Writing Prompts
- Plus more!
Benefits of Poetry
Poetry fills the mind with new ways of communicating ideas, thoughts, and feelings. For children, who are daily learning and growing in this ability, that translates to both academic and emotional benefits.
When children read and memorize poetry it:
- Develops vocabulary
- Expands communication skills
- Encourages creativity
- Improves critical thinking
- Promotes empathy
Engage your child’s mind with poetry in fun, delightful ways this summer with the Poetry for Kids Summer Guide!
**Because this is a digital product we suggest you download the guide to a computer. Once downloaded, it can be shared to your mobile device.
Paypal Notice: When you receive your PayPal receipt it may show you sent a payment to The Seasoned Homemaker which is our parent company. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as “PAYPAL *LESLIERUTLA” with the payment being sent to [email protected]
Please download your product and save it to a computer. Your download will expire in 15 days.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial on our other site.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Most mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”