Homeschool Help Guide
We’ve put together a FREE Homeschool Help Guide with Simple, Fun Ideas for when you’re suddenly in charge of educating your children.
The Homeschool Help Guide Includes:
+ 5 Simple & Fun Homeschool Ideas
+ 4 Steps to Learn Through Books
+ 3 Steps for Language Arts With Books
PLEASE NOTE: This is a free PDF digital product. Make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout. You will receive this digital download in PDF format. No physical item will be shipped and the customer is responsible for downloading and printing. An email will be sent with a second link. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. When you download this freebie you will be subscribed to The Seasoned Homemaker email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time..
Suddenly, you’re in charge of educating your kids at home…now what? Unexpected homeschooling can feel like a push into the deep end, but we want to help simplify it with our FREE Homeschool Help Guide.
What’s Inside the Homeschool Help Guide
5 Simple & Fun Homeschooling Ideas
Unexpected homeschooling doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Delight in learning at home with a few simple ideas and some of our favorite resources.
4 Steps to Learn Through Books
Center learning around great stories to help kids connect more with what they learn. Engage your family in meaningful learning through books.
3 Steps for Language Arts With Books (PLUS writing prompts for older kids)
You’re reading great books together. Why not apply simple methods to build your child’s language arts skills through those books? Build spelling skills, vocabulary, grammar understanding all through stories you read. No worksheets required!
Search the Learning Through Literature Book Finder for more great books to enjoy as a family.
Please download your product and save it to a computer. Your download will expire in 15 days.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial on our other site.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Most mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”