Felt Poppy PDF Template
Inside: Felt Poppies PDF Template
Are you looking for a simple World War I project for kids? Try making these adorable Felt Poppies.
Easy to make, fun to give away.
Learn more about World War I and Hungary with our literature guide for The Singing Tree.
When you download this free guide you will be subscribed to Learning Through Literature email newsletters. We respect your privacy and will NEVER share your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you ever get overwhelmed when looking for great children’s books? We’ve got you covered. Visit our curated database with our favorite books. It’s searchable from any device – perfect for when you’re at the library or book store!
Search the Learning Through Literature Book Finder to find your next favorite book.
Building a family library and don’t know where to start. We’ve got you covered!
Get our FREE Guide: 50 Great Books for Kids that Every Home Should Have!
Please download your product and save it to a computer. Your download will expire in 15 days.
Because technology is unique on different devices, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
If you need further help, please see this detailed tutorial on our other site.
Below are some common download instructions that should help you.
- Most mobile devices such as phones and tablets, do not allow downloading through a link.
- All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you’ll need one to view the download. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
- If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
- On a laptop or PC- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This creates a new file on your computer in which you can open. From there you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to access the files on your mobile device. Occasionally, browser apps may be glitchy during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
- On a mobile device- Before downloading the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (try FileExplorer Free). This allows you to unzip the folder in order to access the download. Some mobile devices allow you to hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”