Building Character Through Books: Courage Bundle
Note: The bundle includes PDF learning guides ONLY. The following books are required but NOT included with your purchase.
This BCTB Courage Bundle includes 3 PDF learning guides with weekly step-by-step plans to read, explore, and discuss the following stories:
- The Door in the Wall by Marguerite de Angeli
- Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink
- Call It Courage by Armstong Sperry
- ⭐️ NEW BONUS! – Literature-based Language Arts. A Simple, Charlotte Mason-Inspired Plan for adding language arts.
We thoughtfully chose these titles for a study of courage because:
- They compel readers to connect with characters and their struggles.
- They invite meaningful discussions.
- They inspire readers to desire stronger character.
Each chosen book invites connection and discussion for your study of courage!
How This Works
The following guides are included in this bundle:
- The Door in the Wall Guide
- Caddie Woodlawn Guide
- Call It Courage Guide
Follow along on social media as we highlight story elements, activities, and related reading ideas each month. (Share your own examples on social media by using #BCTBguide and #BCTBcourage when you post.)
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve set up a separate page to answer some of your questions.
**Because this is a digital product we suggest you download the guide to a computer. Once downloaded, it can be shared to your mobile device.
Paypal Notice: When you receive your PayPal receipt it may show you sent a payment to The Seasoned Homemaker which is our parent company. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as “PAYPAL *LESLIERUTLA” with the payment being sent to [email protected]