Building Character Through Books: Contentment Bundle
Note: The bundle includes PDF learning guides ONLY. The following books are required but NOT included with your purchase.
This BCTB Contentment Bundle includes 3 PDF learning guides with weekly step-by-step plans to read, explore, and discuss the following stories:
- Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
- Blue Willow by Doris Gates
- All-of-a-Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
We thoughtfully chose these titles for a study of contentment because:
- They compel readers to connect with characters and their struggles.
- They invite meaningful discussions.
- They inspire readers to desire stronger character.
Each chosen book invites connection and discussion for your study of compassion!
How This Works
The following guides are included in this bundle:
- Sarah, Plain and Tall Guide
- Blue Willow Guide
- All-of-a-Kind Family Guide
Follow along on social media as we highlight story elements, activities, and related reading ideas each month. (Share your own examples on social media by using #BCTBguide and #BCTBcontentment when you post.)
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve set up a separate page to answer some of your questions.
**Because this is a digital product we suggest you download the guide to a computer. Once downloaded, it can be shared to your mobile device.
Paypal Notice: When you receive your PayPal receipt it may show you sent a payment to The Seasoned Homemaker which is our parent company. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as “PAYPAL *LESLIERUTLA” with the payment being sent to [email protected]