Note: The bundle includes PDF learning guides ONLY. The following books are required but NOT included with your purchase.
BCTB: Book Guide Bundle – Vol. 1 includes 9 PDF Book Guides with weekly step-by-step plans to Read, Explore, and Discuss the following stories:
- The Door in the Wall by Marguerite de Angeli
- Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink
- Call It Courage by Armstrong Sperry
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
- The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes
- Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
- Blue Willow by Doris Gates
- All-of-a-Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
- ⭐️ BONUS! – Literature-based Language Arts PDF with a simple, Charlotte Mason-Inspired Plan for adding language arts
We thoughtfully chose these titles for studying character because:
- They compel readers to connect with characters and their struggles.
- They invite meaningful discussions.
- They inspire readers to desire stronger character.
Each chosen book invites connection and discussion for your character trait study!
How This Bundle Works
- Once your purchase finalizes, you will immediately be able to download All of the Guides + the Literature-based Language Arts Ideas PDF documents.
- You will receive a Welcome Email with instructions on how to get your guides.
- Within the Welcome Email, you will get a link to a page where the guides and related documents are uploaded and available for you to download. You will need to save this email because it contains a password that allows you to access the page to download the book guides.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the link below for answers to some frequently asked questions about Building Character Through Books guides:
Follow along on social media as we highlight story elements, activities, and related reading ideas each month. (Share your own examples on social media by using #BCTBguide and #BCTB when you post.)
**Because this is a digital product we suggest you download the guide to a computer. Once downloaded, it can be shared to your mobile device.